- Borrower & SPE Equity Owner’s Opinion (10-18-2017)
- Guarantor’s Opinion (05-01-2015)
- Opinion Letter Guidelines (05-01-2015)
- Review of Non-Consolidation Opinions (02-01-2014)
Servicing (Assumptions & Transfers)
Currently Acceptable Multifamily Loan Documents
- Currently Acceptable Multifamily Loan Documents – Loan Execution
- Currently Acceptable Multifamily Loan Documents – SBL
- Currently Acceptable Multifamily Loan Documents – TAH
- Currently Acceptable Multifamily Loan Documents – Servicing
Multifamily Legal FYI
Created by our legal department, check out these summaries of various topics commonly encountered during the quote and underwriting process:
- Historic Tax Credits
- Limited Partner and Non-Managing Member Transfer Rider
- Delaware Statutory Trusts
- Direct Purchase of Tax Exempt Loans
Representations & Warranties
Additional representations and warranties of the Freddie Mac Multifamily Seller/Servicer Guide applicable to loans sold to Freddie Mac under the Multifamily Conventional Cash Mortgage Purchase Program and the Targeted Affordable Housing Cash Mortgage Purchase Program (excluding loans originated under a Forward Commitment).
- Seller/Servicer Representations & Warranties (03-15-2018)
Additional representations and warranties of the Freddie Mac Multifamily Seller/Servicer Guide applicable to loans sold to Freddie Mac under the Small Balance Loan Product.
Final Delivery Documents
The Final Delivery Instructions and Table of Contents used for delivering Multifamily Conventional Cash Mortgages (and several other types of mortgages listed in the Instructions) can be found on the Purchase and Deliver page.
Commitment/ERLA Exhibit D Provisions
An index of the various optional provisions which may be set forth in Exhibit D of the Commitment or Application for Conventional Cash Mortgage loans, in order to address certain common issues. If you need the actual provisions identified in this index, please contact the applicable regional Freddie Mac Multifamily attorney.
- Exhibit D Index (08-15-2016)