- Borrower & SPE Equity Owner’s Opinion (10-04-2022)
- Guarantor’s Opinion (06-13-2023)
- Opinion Letter Guidelines (09-30-2019)
- Review of Non-Consolidation Opinions (10-01-2021)
Servicing (Assumptions & Transfers)
Instructions for Using Multifamily Loan Documents
Select and download the desired Multifamily Loan Document. Once downloaded, a Multifamily Loan Document should be completed as appropriate for the particular transaction. Please refer to the Authorized Changes to Multifamily Loan Documents information to determine if any authorized changes to the Multifamily Loan Documents are required for the transaction.
All proposed modifications to the text of any Multifamily Loan Document must be made in the applicable Modifications Exhibit to the document, except (1) as specifically authorized in the Freddie Mac Multifamily Seller/Servicer Guide, (2) as provided in the Authorized Changes to Multifamily Loan Documents information, (3) for completing blanks in the document, (4) selecting options as set forth in instructions in the document, and (5) including appropriate signatures, witnesses, and acknowledgements.
If the Letter of Commitment or Early Rate-Lock Application for a particular transaction requires use of a document not available through this Website and not made a part of the Letter of Commitment or Early Rate-Lock Application, please contact the applicable regional Freddie Mac Multifamily attorney.
Currently Acceptable Multifamily Loan Documents
- Currently Acceptable Multifamily Loan Documents – Loan Execution
- Currently Acceptable Multifamily Loan Documents – SBL
- Currently Acceptable Multifamily Loan Documents – Servicing
- Currently Acceptable Multifamily Loan Documents – TAH
- Currently Acceptable Multifamily Loan Documents – TEL Execution
Multifamily Legal FYI
Created by our legal department, check out these summaries of various topics commonly encountered during the quote and underwriting process:
- Loan Documents: REMIC and Securitization Requirements
- Historic Tax Credits
- Delaware Statutory Trusts
- Direct Purchase of Tax Exempt Loans
Representations & Warranties
Additional representations and warranties of the Freddie Mac Multifamily Seller/Servicer Guide applicable to loans sold to Freddie Mac under the Multifamily Conventional Cash Mortgage Purchase Program and the Targeted Affordable Housing Cash Mortgage Purchase Program (excluding loans originated under a Forward Commitment).
- Lender Representations & Warranties (06-15-2021)
Additional representations and warranties of the Freddie Mac Multifamily Seller/Servicer Guide applicable to loans sold to Freddie Mac under the Small Balance Loan Product.
Final Delivery Documents
The Final Delivery Instructions and Table of Contents used for delivering Multifamily Conventional Cash Mortgages (and several other types of mortgages listed in the Instructions) can be found on the Purchase and Deliver page.