We’re happy to help you find the information and contacts you need. Check the Frequently Asked Questions for assistance. If you can’t find what you’re looking for, click on the Contact Us tab and fill out our contact form.
If you’re an approved Freddie Mac Multifamily Seller/Servicer looking for technical support resources, click here.
- How do I become an Approved Freddie Mac Multifamily Seller/Servicer?
Although we are not accepting new Seller/Servicers, if you’d like consideration for the future, please send an email to the appropriate contact.
- Where can I find information on Freddie Mac’s Multifamily products and term sheets?
Find information on our products and term sheets here.
- How do I get a copy of the Freddie Mac Multifamily Seller/Servicer Guide?
Approved Freddie Mac Seller/Servicers have access to the Multifamily Seller/Servicer Guide through AllRegs®. If you don’t have access, contact your system administrator(s) for access.
If you are not a Freddie Mac Seller/Servicer, contact AllRegs at 1(800) 848-4904 or AllRegs.com.
- How can I start/stop receiving email messages from Freddie Mac Multifamily?
To receive emails on Multifamily news, updates, alerts and training opportunities, register using our Multifamily Email Preference Center. To opt-in, provide us with basic contact information and subscribe to the news topics that you would like to receive on a regular basis.
To change your subscription categories or unsubscribe, simply click on “Manage Your Email Preferences" or "Unsubscribe" at the bottom of your most recent Freddie Mac Multifamily email.
- Who are Freddie Mac Multifamily’s approved lenders?
View our approved lenders here.
- Where can I find information about Freddie Mac Multifamily’s trainings and events?
- Who do I contact if I have a question about Conventional, Seniors Housing, Small Balance Loan, Targeted Affordable Housing, or Asset Management & Operations?
- Who do I contact about a servicing question?
Refer to the Asset Management & Operations contact list to reach out to the correct department to assist with your questions.
- Where can I find the Multifamily Seller/Servicer Guide forms and documents?
The Multifamily Seller/Servicer Guide forms and documents can be found here. Non-Guide forms are also available there.
- Where can I find technical support resources on FreddieMac.com?
Find Seller/Servicer technical support resources here.
- How can I obtain financing for the purchase of a multifamily property?
If you are interested in purchasing a multifamily property (which has 5 or more units) and need financing, there are a number of approved Multifamily lenders with whom Freddie Mac does business. Please contact them to assist you with getting this process started.
- Where can I find current interest rates for loans on multifamily properties?
Interest rates are subject to change and based on a variety of factors. For current estimations on rates, please contact one of our approved Multifamily lenders.
- Where can I find information about Freddie Mac Multifamily products?
Check out our Products page for more information about our Conventional, Targeted Affordable Housing, Seniors Housing and Small Balance Loan offerings.
- I am a multifamily Borrower; how are prepayment charges calculated on Freddie Mac Multifamily loans?
If you are a Freddie Mac Multifamily Borrower, you should contact the servicer of your loan for specific details about any applicable prepayment charges or refer to your Freddie Mac Multifamily note.
If you are not a Freddie Mac Multifamily Borrower, you can review the prepayment provisions of the Freddie Mac Multifamily form notes located on the Loan Execution Documents page.
- I am a Freddie Mac Multifamily Borrower and Freddie Mac is on the lien for my property; I need you to look up my information.
Contact the Servicer of the loan for the applicable information.
- Does Freddie Mac offer second mortgages for multifamily properties? Where can I find more information on second mortgages?
We offer supplemental loans for qualifying properties. If you are interested in a supplemental loan, reach out to the Freddie Mac lender that originated the current mortgage on the property.
- Where can I find help regarding my single-family mortgage?
Find information on single-family mortgages on this page.
- How do I become a vendor or supplier?
To become a supplier, you must meet the minimum qualifications detailed here.
- How do I apply for employment at Freddie Mac?
We’d be delighted to have you join the team. Search here for opportunities.
Indicates required fields