Midyear Outlook with Sara Hoffmann
In this episode, Corey and Steve are joined by Sara Hoffmann, director in the Freddie Mac Multifamily Research & Modeling team and a lead author of the annual Midyear Outlook report. Their conversation covers topics from multifamily market fundamentals, rising interest rates to inflation, and how these changing macrofactors are flowing into the multifamily market.
- Chapter 1: 0:00 – Overview of the broader economy
- Chapter 2: 7:00 – Supply and demand
- Chapter 3: 14:00 – Top 10 and bottom 10 markets
- Chapter 4: 21:15 – Impacts of rate volatility
- Chapter 5: 29:00 – The labor market, originations and expectations
- Chapter 6: 32:00 – Why is Bugs Bunny always getting lost in Albuquerque?