America's Rental Housing Report 2022
The America’s Rental Housing Report is published every two years by the Joint Center for Housing Studies of Harvard University. It’s a comprehensive report that summarizes market conditions and provides insights on a full range of issues facing rental housing. In this episode, Corey and Steve are joined by Alex Hermann, Senior Research Analyst at the Joint Center for Housing Studies. Together, they discuss the state of the rental housing market over the past two years and where it has left 44 million rental households across the country.
- Chapter 1: 2:27 – The rental housing market
- Chapter 2: 6:00 – Rents and vacancies
- Chapter 3: 14:42 – Affordability challenges
- Chapter 4: 18:25 – Investment trends and the housing stock
- Chapter 5: 27:30 – Federal assistance
- Chapter 6: 35:20 – Looking forward
Having trouble listening to this episode, try it on iTunes
Listen to other episodes in the series.