2022 Multifamily Outlook with Sara Hoffmann
In this episode, hosts Corey and Steve welcome back Sara Hoffmann, director in the Freddie Mac Multifamily Research & Modeling team. Together, they discuss the recently released 2022 Multifamily Outlook research report, its key findings, plus changes to macroeconomics and how these all impact the outlook for the multifamily housing market.
- Chapter 1: 0:00 – Key findings of the report
- Chapter 2: 8:00 – Trends in incomes, rent collections and inflation
- Chapter 3: 13:30 – The outlook for 2022
- Chapter 4: 20:30 – Mortgage origination market and property prices
- Chapter 5: 24:45 – Increasing focus on affordability
- Chapter 6: 30:00 – Markets to watch
Listen to other episodes in the series.