6/14/2022 Streamlined Loan Document Resources
We're updating loan documents to help streamline and simplify doing business with Freddie Mac Multifamily.
We've created more reader-friendly documents that centralize data, reduce duplications, and save time. These changes update formatting, style and structure – they do not change our loan requirements.
Watch this video for a high-level overview of the 6/14/2022 Streamlined Loan Document Forms
Check out these short Guidance Modules for more focused information on the following topics:
- Guidance Module 2: Repairs, Reserves, and Capital Replacements
- Guidance Module 3: Borrower Structure - Related Loan Agreement Riders
- Guidance Module 4: Prepayment Provisions
Here-to-There: Mapping Guidance Tools
The following five tools will help you locate where information was moved to from the pre-6/14/2022 Notes, Loan Agreements and Note Riders.
- Mapping Guidance Tool 1: Fixed Rate Notes
- Mapping Guidance Tool 2: Floating Rate Note
- Mapping Guidance Tool 3: Note Riders
- Mapping Guidance Tool 4: Conventional Loan Agreement
- Mapping Guidance Tool 5: Seniors Loan Agreement