Optigo Extras Podcast
These podcasts bring together our experts and business partners to discuss how our efforts are furthering our mission.
Decarbonization in New York City
September 21, 2022
New York City is a unique market that has been profoundly affected by Local Law 97. In this episode, Luba Kim-Reynolds, head of Multifamily Investor Relations & ESG Initiatives, is joined by Sadie McKeown, president of Community Preservation Corporation.
- Chapter 1: 0:00 – Opening discussion and affordable housing in NYC
- Chapter 2: 12:11 – Subsidies for Affordable Housing and Workforce Housing
- Chapter 3: 21:00 – Community Reinvestment Act, lenders and decarbonization
Las Vegas Fundamentals and Trends
July 28, 2021
Las Vegas is a unique market that has been profoundly affected by the pandemic, but in surprising ways. In this episode, Luba Kim-Reynolds, Head of Multifamily Investor Relations & ESG Initiatives, is joined by Kenneth Woolley, Founding Director of Nevada West Partners and Sara Hoffmann from our Multifamily Research & Modeling team.
- Chapter 1: 0:00 – Opening discussion and demographics in the Las Vegas Valley
- Chapter 2: 10:30 – Supply, completions and local-level factors
- Chapter 3: 17:00 – A comparison of national trends versus Las Vegas
- Chapter 4: 22:00 – Projections for the Las Vegas market
Housing for the Intellectually and Developmentally Disabled
May 10, 2021
Every one of our social bonds has an impact story. In this podcast, Luba Kim-Reynolds, Head of Multifamily Investor Relations & ESG Initiatives, looks at how our impact bonds are channeling capital towards projects that have a measurable community impact. Luba is joined by Anthony Cinquini, Managing Director at Berkadia, Matt Pettinelli, Founder and CEO of CapGrow Partners, and Andrew Tush from our own Targeted Affordable Housing group.
- Chapter 1: 0:00 – How they came to be involved in HIDD
- Chapter 2: 15:00 – HIDD property characteristics and features
- Chapter 3: 40:00 – What are the social outcomes?
These podcasts are for informational purposes, and are not advocacy, legal interpretation, nor a statement of policy. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by Freddie Mac unless explicitly stated. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent. Views and opinions expressed by Freddie Mac employees are those of the employees and do not necessarily reflect the view of Freddie Mac or any of its officials.